Own A Saturn Cafe in Your Town!
After 30 years as a Santa Cruz icon, Saturn Cafe is expanding. We are looking for like-minded individuals to bring high quality diner fare with a vegetarian twist to their city.
Potential franchisees should check out the FAQ and read about the initial investment.
To request more information, please fill out the Saturn Satellite Application.
How much is the initial franchise fee for a Saturn Satellite?
The initial franchise fee is $20,000.
What are royalties and advertising fees?
The royalty is 5% of weekly gross sales. The advertising fee is 2% of weekly gross sales.
What kind of support can I expect?
Our commitment to supporting our Satellites includes:
- Assistance with site selection and approval.
- Comprehensive management training with an emphasis on running a socially responsible business.
- Assistance with your Grand Opening.
- Ongoing access to our online training center.
- Ongoing Marketing support at the local & national level.
- Training packages will be tailored to the franchisees knowledge and prior experience. We offer training at Saturn Headquarters, as well as on-site training just prior to and upon opening of the Satellite location.
What is the estimated initial investment required?
The estimated cost to open a Saturn Satellite is between $477,000 and $994,000.
How much can I make owning a Saturn Satellite?
We are restricted by the Federal Trade Commission and various state franchise sales regulations from providing you with specific profit projections.